Friday, August 24, 2012

Gefeliciteerd mijn lieve schat met jou verjaardag - - - - - - - - - De vreugde van mijn jeugd en de glorie van mijn ouderdom

Images from a Lovely Time
"A good wife contains so many persons in herself.  What is [A3] not to me?  She is my daughter and my mother, my pupil and my teacher, my subject and my sovereign; and always, holding these all in solution, my trusty comrade, friend, shipmate, fellow soldier.  My mistress; but at the same time all that any man friend (and I have had good ones) has ever been to me … Solomon calls his bride Sister.  Could a woman be a complete wife unless, for a moment, in one particular mood, a man felt almost inclined to call her Brother."
Gefeliciteerd, dear - en voor de hele familie.

On our way to Conçeicão do Ibitipoca - A very special time




Pousada Alto dos Manacás
Chalé - Alto do Sol




 Parque Estadual do Ibitipoca





































 Back at the Pousasa

















 Café Plantation near Itajubá



No comments:

Post a Comment

Flowers of Narnia - July 17 / 2022

 “Look at the lilies and how they grow. They don’t work or make their clothing, yet Solomon in all his glory was not dressed as beautifully ...